- All games played under NFHS Rules unless otherwise noted.
- NCAA rules followed for catcher mask (2-piece allowed).
- Wood bat tournament
- No pitching limits
- All players must have amateur status.
- No new inning starts after 2-hour time limit unless game is tied. (not applicable in showcase only games)
- No time limit for championship game. Go to California rule after regulation.
- Home team determined by coin flip for pool-play games and by seeding for bracket play.
- Teams can bat a maximum of 10 players (using an EH & DH, if you wish)
- Uniforms: Numbers mandatory, matching uniforms recommended.
- Pathway Baseball games will be played in adverse weather conditions. The format may be changed to lesser time limits or fewer innings to complete the tournament. Coaches and players accept these conditions when entering the tournament.
- Tournament Director shall have final decision on all tournament questions.
- Hotels/Motels/Condos: Teams that leave unpaid bills or damages will be removed from the tournament and reported to their respective leagues and may be banned from participating in future Triple Crown events.
- Tie-Breaker System: If a game is tied after all innings have been completed (regardless of time remaining) the California tie-breaker rule will go into effect. Starting the new inning in extra innings a runner (last out) will be placed at second base (with no outs) and full innings will be played until a winner is determined.
- Games may NOT end in a tie. Games will have a winner and a loser. See Rule 14 for Tie-Breaker System if time limit or 7 innings is reached.
- All teams MUST check in prior to play and MUST have ONE TEAM REPRESENTATIVE at the managers meeting. Teams not having a representative at the managers meeting forfeit their right to coin flip and choice of home or away for the first pool game.
Seeding Teams for Bracket Play
1. Win/Loss Record
2. Head to Head (only if all tied teams played each other)
3. Total Run Differential (Maximum + or - 7 per game)
4. Runs Allowed
5. Runs Scored
6. Coin Flip