Pathway Games Albuquerque Rules and Seeding
1. All games played under NFHS Rules unless otherwise noted.
2. NCAA rules followed for catcher mask (2-piece allowed).
3. Wood bat tournament
4. No pitching limits
5. All players must have amateur status.
6. No new inning starts after 2-hour time limit unless game is tied.
7. No time limit for championship game. Go to California rule after regulation.
8. Home team determined by coin flip for pool-play games and by seeding for bracket play.
9. Teams can bat a maximum of 10 players (using an EH & DH, if you wish)
Seeding Teams for Bracket Play
1. Win/Loss Record
2. Head to Head (only if all tied teams played each other)
3. Total Run Differential (Maximum + or - 7 per game)
4. Runs Allowed
5. Runs Scored
6. Coin Flip
* Note that Pool Protection will be applied to first round of elimination games only (indicated on bracket as "7 or 8")